Try these vegetarian pizzas using Lebanese bread bases.
- 1 packet of Lebanese breads
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ cup mozzarella
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Baby Spinach
- ½ Gourmet Vegies Cherry Tomato mix, halved
- ½ cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Marjoram
- 1/3 cup goats cheese
- olive oil, to drizzle
- salt and cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees, lining a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cover the base of Lebanese bread with tomato paste. Leaving the edges bare to ensure crispiness once baked.
- Top with a small sprinkling of half of the mozzarella, the Hidden Valley Baby Spinach, Gourmet Vegies Cherry Tomatoes, button mushrooms and garlic cloves.
- Pick your garden fresh Hidden Valley Rosemary, Thyme and marjoram. Curl the herbs together into a tight bunch and chop as coarse or as fine as you like.
- Crumble some goat’s cheese over the pizza, as well as the remaining mozzarella.
- Drizzle with a good quality olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the pizza onto a lined baking tray and into the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Once edges are crispy and cheese is melted, remove from the oven and serve.