Mint, yoghurt, citrus, berry and almond parfait
- 1 cup SweetTaste Blueberries
- 1 cup SweetTaste Mulberries
- 2 navel oranges, segmented
- 4 cups cubed Italian panettone, or other dense cake
- 1 cup low fat vanilla yoghurt
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 3 sprigs Hidden Valley Mint
- olive oil spray
- 2-3 edible Pohlmans Violas, to serve
- Dice the panettone into large sized cubes.
- Place a medium sized frypan on medium heat. Spraying liberally with olive oil spray.
- Place the panettone into the pan, continuously tossing until lightly toasted. Transfer to a bowl.
- Place the frypan back onto the heat, adding the almonds to lightly toast.
- Over a bowl, segment the oranges. Retaining any juices in the bowl below.
- Place the panettone in a serving glass, drizzling with some of the retained orange juices.
- Top with the orange segments and low fat yoghurt.
- Repeat until the layers reach the top of the glass. Top with SweetTaste Blueberries and Mulberries, almonds and sprigs of Hidden Valley Mint.
- To serve, add some Pohlman’s edible violas.