The perfect steak every time.
- premium cut of steak, of your choice
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Tarragon
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Oregano
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Chives
- 4 tablespoons of softened butter
- olive oil
- salt and cracked pepper
- steamed Gourmet Veggies greens of your choice to serve
- Pick your garden fresh Hidden Valley Tarragon, Oregano, Parsley and Chives. Lightly rinse, curl the herbs together into a tight bunch and chop finely.
- Cream the butter in a bowl, add the herbs, salt and pepper. Combine well.
- Roll out a 10cm piece of cling wrap, spooning the butter mixture into the centre.
- Close the cling wrap over the mixture and roll on a flat surface to create a cylinder shape. Twist both ends to seal the butter and place in the fridge (or freezer) to harden.
- Drizzle some olive oil in a grill pan or on your BBQ. Place steak on the grill plate and cook to your liking.
- Once your steak has rested, place it onto a serving plate.
- Unwrap the now hardened butter mixture from the cling wrap and cut off 1-2 cm pieces.
- Top your still warm steak with the pieces of herbed butter. Let the butter melt slightly and serve with your choice of steamed Gourmet Vegies.