Next time you think about making a smoothie, why not pour it into a bowl instead? These gorgeous looking smoothie bowl go to the next level.
Take your favourite smoothie ingredients – we love our homegrown strawberries, banana and Greek yoghurt. Make a thicker version than you would to drink it and pour into a bowl. Add granola or nuts and extra fruit on top for a delicious, healthy and pretty breakfast option.
- 2 Bananas
- 125g frozen raspberries
- 1 cup (250ml) H2coco Pure Coconut Water
- 1/2 cup (125ml) almond milk
- 2 tablespoons LSA meal
- 1 cup (130g) granola
- 100g blueberries
- 100g strawberries, hulled, quartered
- Plan yoghurt(optional) to serve
- Thinly slice 1/2 banana. Coarsely chop remaining 1 1/2 bananas
- Place the coarsely chopped banana in a blender. Add the raspberries, H2coco Pure Coconut Water, almond milk, LSA mix and half the granola. Blend until smooth.
- Divide the smoothie mixture evenly between 2 serving bowls. Arrange the blueberries, strawberry, remaining granola and the sliced banana in even rows on top of the smoothie. Gently swirl a little yoghurt into the uncovered smoothie, if desired.
Recipe credit: taste.com.au