Salmon is easy to find fresh and should be available at your local deli or fish shop. Try it with Pohlmans vegetables and herbs.
- salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Parsley
- 1/3 cup Hidden Valley Dill
- 1/3 cup Hidden Valley Tarragon
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and chopped
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- 1 Bunch Gourmet Vegies Broccolini, to serve
- olive oil
- pinch of salt and cracked pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, placing the top rack on the highest level. Line a baking tray with some baking paper.
- Lightly season the salmon fillets with some salt and pepper, placing them onto the baking tray and into the oven for 15 minutes.
- Pick your garden fresh Hidden Valley Parsley, Dill and Tarragon. Lightly rinse, curl the herbs together into a tight bunch and chop finely.
- Finely chop the shallot and drained capers, combing with the herbs in a bowl. Add olive oil, the zest and juice of a lemon and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Trim the Gourmet Vegies Broccolini and place into a steamer over boiling water.
- Remove the salmon from the oven, serving alongside the steamed broccolini.
- Top with the tangy herb relish.