Getting your kids to enjoy vegetables is all in the presentation! Try these great Quesadillas.
- 1 packet tortillas
- 300g lean lamb mince
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 Gourmet Vegies Supa Vege Little Finger Eggplants, diced
- 1 Gourmet Vegies Corn Cob, cobbed
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- ½ teaspoon sumac
- ½ teaspoon all-spice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup Gourmet Vegies Supa Veg Tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup Hidden Valley Coriander, chopped
- ½ cup grated cheese
- olive oil
- pinch salt and cracked pepper
- Place a large saucepan on a medium heat, drizzle pan with little olive oil. Sautee diced onion in pan, adding mince and breaking up as it cooks.
- Add diced Gourmet Vegies Supa Vege Little Finger Eggplant, red capsicum and Gourmet Vegies Supa Vege Sweet Corn Cobs to the pan. Sprinkle in sumac, all spice and cumin.
- Spoon mixture into the centre of a tortilla, spreading to the edges.
- Top with diced cucumber, Gourmet Vegies Supa Vege Tomatoes, Hidden Valley Coriander and grated cheese.
- Place tortilla atop of mixture and into a nonstick sandwich press.
- Once tortillas are crispy and cheese is melted, remove from sandwich press and quarter.